Your window coverings set the style for your entire home. They can project an attractive elegance and put you at ease when relaxing with friends and family.
Plantation shutters are a top choice because they twin attractive aesthetic with a superior practicality over other options.
As one of the UK’s most pleasant cities to live in, it’s no surprise that Bristolians have flocked to West Pier Shutters as a solution for their home redecorating needs.
Equally, Bathonians have made plantation shutters a very popular choice in Bath. Throughout Somerset, our window shutters adorn homes and fit naturally into the area’s classic look.
At West Pier, we value building a strong and lasting connection to our neighbours. We only concentrate our installation services where we can work with trusted partners we know.
Here, you’ll find all you need to get started on getting the window shutters that perfectly suit your home in Bristol or Bath.
Walkthrough of Your Plantation Shutters Project
Your happiness with the shutters we make for you is the top priority at West Pier Shutters. Our team of professional window shutters installation specialists is based in Bristol. (If you’re interested in plantation shutters in Bath, we would also be happy to help you.)
Most customers who choose to have us install their shutters follow this process. They have:
- A member of our team come and visit their home. This affords a chance to discuss options and find what suits your existing decor, colour scheme and aesthetic style.
- Getting the measurements right is a very important step. Our professional installation team can make sure we hit the mark exactly.
- After your shutters have been ordered and specially manufactured to suit your needs, they’ll be delivered to our plantation shutter team in Bristol. We’ll then visit your home and our courteous installers will work diligently to ensure the perfect fit.
Who Will Install My Shutters in Bristol?
We know what it’s like to have a disappointing experience with a contractor. To make sure this never happens to a West Pier window shutters customer in Bristol, we only work with local installers we trust.
That means we find skilled professionals who specialize in plantation shutters. From experience, they know what looks great and can make helpful suggestions.
Because they’re your neighbours they also know how plantation shutters in Bristol or Bath can help keep your home comfortable in the unique local weather conditions.
If you have any questions about whether your home falls into our catchment area, gives us a call or drop us a line through our contact form.
What If You Don’t Live in Bristol or Bath?
West Pier Shutters is based in the south of England. Our home office is right here on the seaside in Hove.
As well as offering installation services for your plantation shutters in Bristol and Bath, we also cover:
- Our neighbours in Brighton who want to have window shutters installed. As well as right here in Hove and Eastbourne.
- Customers like you in Southampton and also Portsmouth, Winchester and Bournemouth.
We’re specialists in all things shutters. We can visit and take care of all things shutters or help you over email or the phone if you prefer to order DIY. To meet that market, we also ship shutters to those who want to take the installation on as a DIY project.
If that’s the way you want to go for your plantation shutters, we’ll be here to help. Once your order is placed, our team will give you a courtesy phone call to check on the measurements and configurations.
And then we’ll send the details off to be manufacturered.
The Worry-free Shutter Option
Whether you choose to put them together yourself or want our professional team to handle the heavy lifting, we’ll be with you the whole way. West Pier is the plantation shutters option in Bristol because:
- We come to your home for a no-pressure consultation visit. Buying shutters is a commitment to your future happiness. It’s not like ordering carry-out from a new restaurant—whims are not welcome here!
- Plantation shutters have a clean, polished look and will operate smoothly for many years. If they’re properly measured, that is. Our plantation shutters can be finely adjusted to fit your individual windows, but professional help with the measuring is very helpful.
- Most shutter installations have two major steps: attach the frame to the window and hang the shutters from it. For large windows and difficult angles an extra set of hands—or better yet, a professional installation service—can be a lifesaver.
Reach out through our contact form and we’ll open a file for your project. We look forward to introducing all of our neighbours in Bristol and Bath to the joys of plantation window shutters.