Here in Brighton, we’re known for our fun and laid back way of life and of course those seaside views. With more day trippers than any other town in the UK, we understandably want to show off our homes.
It’s no surprise that plantation shutters have caught on in Brighton. They are an attractive and practical way to improve your way of life and and increase your home’s curb appeal when it comes time to sell.
And you don’t have to live on Roedean Cresent or Clifton Terrace for interior shutters to make sense for your Brighton home. They are an affordable way to add a classic and elegant feature to any home.
As well as Brighton, we install plantation shutters in Hove and Eastbourne, too. (in fact while based in Brighton, we cover all of the UK).
If you’re thinking that wood shutters would be right for your Brighton home, here we’ll walk you through your options for having them professionally installed.
Your Plantation Shutters Project Explained
At West Pier, we think that expertise and specialisation is the key to happy customers. We only make high quality plantation shutters and provide installation services all over the UK.
So our teams of wooden shutter experts are frequently in Brighton and Eastbourne to complete the last step of our clients’ projects.
If you think wood shutters are right for you we have a hassle-free process to make sure your installation goes perfectly. It goes:
- Whether in Brighton, Hove or Eastbourne, one of our shutter experts will visit your home. With them, you can discuss options and find what suits your existing decor, colour palette and personal style.
- Accuracy is essential when measuring for wooden shutters. Our professional installation team will make this an error-free step.
- We send your order directly to our trusted manufacturing partners and they’ll get started on making your interior shutters. Once they’re ready they will be shipping to your home in Brighton.
- One of our trained shutter installation experts will book an appointment with you to come and get your shutters installed without you having to lift a finger.
Who Do We Work With in Brighton?
The trust we’ve earned from our window shutter customers in Brighton is our most valued asset. So, we only work with installers who we can meet face-to-face and train to our standards.
They know plantation shutters and know what works perfectly in various common and unusual situations.
When one of our team visits to help you design your interior shutters you can count on expert advice from a local. We know what the weather is like in Brighton, Hove and Eastbourne and understand how that affects your window shutter needs.
We pride ourselves on the quality product we provide, whether you are seeking:
- full height or café style shutters,
- tier on tier shutters,
- solid shutters,
- wooden louvre blinds,
- white wooden shutters,
- something entirely bespoke and custom.
Not sure if you qualify for local installation because you live just outside of Brighton? Give us a call or send us an email and we’ll see what we can do to help?
What If You Don’t Live in Brighton or Hove?
Just like you, we chose the south of England, East Sussex as our home. We couldn’t be more pleased with how popular our wooden shutters have become with our neighbours here.
So, while we most commonly offer installation services for plantation shutters in Brighton, Hove and Eastbourne, we we do also cover the entire of East Sussex.
For those not in East Sussex, we also offer supply and installation to:
- Those who live in the equally historic and attractive homes of Bristol and Bath.
- Customers who have heard about our window shutters in Southampton and also Portsmouth, Winchester and Bournemouth.
By design, that’s a not a very large area at all. As word-of-mouth from satisfied customers spreads, we’re finding that homeowners across the UK are interested in shutters for their home.
Even though we don’t offer installation services outside of our home areas, we can definitely help you place an order direct. Your shutters will be made to order and shipped directly to you.
And then the installation is a manageable project that many novice DIYers successfully tackle.
The Worry-free Shutter Option
We’re committed to customer service at West Pier, so whether you’re hands-off and have our expert team do the installation or do it yourself, we’ll make sure you’re satisfied. We are the trusted experts for plantation shutters in Brighton because:
- We visit your home for a no-commitment consultation. We see what you’ve done with your space and find a way to make window shutters work perfectly.
- Plantation shutters have an elegant and classic appearance that will last for decades. Proper measurement really helps with longevity and the perfect look. Our plantation shutters can be finely adjusted to fit your homes windows, but an expert eye looking at the measuring tape can really help.
- Window shutter installations have two major steps: mount the frame in front of the window and hang the shutters from it. For large windows and difficult angles an extra set of hands—or better yet, a professional installation service—can be a blessing.
Get in touch by phone or email and we’ll start working on a quote for your project. As well as trusted expertise, we also offer the best prices for plantation shutters in East Sussex.