As one of England’s largest seaside cities and, of course, the UK’s cruise ship HQ it’s no surprise that South Hampshire is at the forefront of international trends.
With the renaissance for plantation shutters (helped by the fact that they can be made at a cheaper price than ever before) more homes than ever are displaying this attractive decor feature.
And homeowners in Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester and Bournemouth are all choosing plantation shutters for their elegance and practicality.
At West Pier, we’re based nearby in Hove and love working with our neighbours, throughout the south of England, who want plantation shutters for their home.
If you’re considering plantation shutters for your home in Southampton (as well as Portsmouth, Winchester or Bournemouth), we’d be happy to help you find out how you can have them professionally installed.
Step-by-step for Plantation Shutters in Southampton
Working with neighbours is what we do at West Pier. And because we only work with the world’s best manufacturers — and only offer plantation shutters — we don’t have to worry about disappointing them.
Focus and experience have made us experts in plantation shutters and we’ll be happy to help you with your project, too.
DIY installation isn’t for everyone so we have a network of expert installers for plantation shutters in Southampton and nearby cities.
Since plantation shutters are so practical and attractive we’re not surprised that so many homeowners have opted to install them. We came to develop an easy, no-stress process. Basically, it includes:
- Our shutter experts will visit your home in Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth or Winchester. They’ll sit down with you for a no-commitment discussion of how plantation shutters can be made to suit your needs, including your existing design and colour scheme.
- Our plantation shutter expert will help with the trickier points of measuring your windows. There is a pretty fine tolerance for accuracy here so having someone with years of experience hold the tape measure helps make things go smoothly.
- Once you’ve decided on the options you want (style, material, colour and various other features) your order goes directly to our trusted manufacturing partner. They build your plantation shutters and send them directly to you in Southampton. w
- When you’re ready to have your shutters installed, we set a time that is convenient for you and have our expert team visit your home.
Who Installs Plantation Shutters in Southampton for Us?
We know that word-of-mouth reviews are the key to any home decor business. And because we value your satisfaction, we only work with installers who we know will do a great job.
We seek out plantation shutter experts who know how to make them work perfectly in any home. If you have what feels like a difficult window for plantation shutters, rest assured that our experts will be able to guide you to a solution.
There are a lot of points between Portsmouth and Bournemouth and most of them are served by our expert installers. If you’re not sure if you fall within the catchment area, give us a call or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.
Plantation Shutters Outside Southampton and Area
England’s south coast is a wonderful place to make a home and enjoy the fair weather. We chose Hove as our home base because we love it here as much as you do.
Naturally, the popularity of our window shutters has spread and we’ve started to work with installers in nearby cities.
So, we install plantation shutters in Southampton, Bournemouth, Winchester and Portsmouth, but also offer the same service to:
- Neighbours near our home office in Brighton, Hove and Eastbourne.
- Homeowners in Bristol and Bath where plantation shutters have become popular selling features when home hit the market.
Plantation shutters have become equally popular in all parts of the UK. We only work with installers near us, but many of our neighbours further afield choose to DIY their shutter installation.
They get the benefit of our direct-to-the-manufacturer ordering and convenient shipping directly to their home. Novice DIYers can definitely manage the installation process, especially with our step-by-step instructions.
Plantation Shutters Installed in Your Home
Customer satisfaction is job one at West Pier Shutters. We’ve built our reputation as the go-to plantation shutters experts in Southampton by:
- By visiting our neighbours’ homes for a hassle-free consultation. This is the start of finding the perfect shutters for you and your personal aesthetic.
- Measuring exactly so that you don’t have to worry about your shutters fitting perfectly.
- Having professional and courteous installers to get your shutter installed just the way you want them.
Plantation shutters will make your home in Southampton more comfortable complete your dream design. Reach out to us by email or phone and we’ll get you started today.